James J. Welch & Co., Inc. is dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our employees, clients, trade partners and families. Our Team is working diligently to monitor and stay up-to-date on the current COVID-19 crisis and is committed to implementing a companywide COVID-19 Safety Plan using the best standards and practices issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We are also following recommendations issued by other Federal, State and Local agencies, as well as leading construction industry networks and organizations.
Highlights of our Covid-19 Safety Plan include the following:
- Specific hazard and control training for Covid-19 safety
- Maintaining social distancing of 6’
- Use of proper PPE
- Daily temperature screening and symptom check
- Site-specific COVID-19 Daily Compliance Report
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting
- Implementation of hand washing and/or sanitizing
- Hygiene & prevention signage
- Staggered start times and breaks as needed
- Mandatory reporting protocols for any worker experiencing symptoms
We appreciate everyone’s support, cooperation and understanding during these unprecedented times. The health and wellbeing of our team, their families and our entire network of clients and partners are of utmost priority. James J. Welch & Co. will continue to evaluate this situation and its protocols and will continue to be the dedicated, trustworthy and reliable partner it has been for over 165 years.
COVID-19 Related Resources: